Thursday, April 13, 2006

disconnected

i left my celfone at home and i just realized that when we were onthe bus already on our way to work. nothing to fret about, im sure i'll be seeing a blinking green light anyway later.

got lost at yau ma tei yesterday. for some reason i was made to believe i was in mongkok and led my comrades to the way where i thought the train station was.
oops. my bad.

i'm getting my day off this Sunday! Wow. asteeg. Sunday pa talaga eh noh.And fortunately, Monday is a public holiday too. I want to go to Disneyland but I don't think I'll be able to get someone to go with me.Hongkongers hate mainlanders and Disney's the place to get jiggy with the tour groups and all.Or probably visit that big-ass Buddha too. I'm hoping Nadine's game for this.

My colleagues are planning this barbecue for tonight. BBQ. I have no idea where it's going to be and i don't think they have the least bit idea that it's raining! Well, it's been raining since last nightand it's pretty cool outside. Of course, I had to leave my camera at home!(and my f*cking fone)
-----
*It's going to be at Sai Kung (or somethinglike that) by the beach. SOMEWHERE.

The dimwits didn't tell us we could wear jeans today, and so of course I'm clad in slacks and longsleeves. But good move on my part, I'm wearing my sneaks.Black suede puma speed cats rule!

I'm dreading Saturday afternoon when i have to meet not one, but 2 Koreans!
SHET.Sorry i don't mean to sound racist but it has something to do with friends back homewho have this notion of Koreans as KOREYANOS (say it with
me now), spikey funky hair,weird looking and just uhm, weird.

I don't have have a rat's ass of what to expect too and I'm hoping discussionswon't get too technical and i'm hoping they can't speak english that well too so that if I can't understand them, i'll just have to smile, grin and say,I'LL SEND YOU AN EMAIL!

Wow. I'll be disconnected from the world and be back online come Tuesday.I'm feeling a bit sad now...it seems that days are going by just soooo fast.Parang I don't want to go home.Parang I want to stay here.ALONE.
But maybe I need them to ship my dog.


HOORAY FOR THE WEEKEND!

HAPPY EASTER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home