Wednesday, April 05, 2006

fools like me.

i think i will always be one. my realization for today.

anyway, as they say, you can't have it all.
but you're not cut out to settle but oftentimes you end up doing so,
to keep your sanity in tact perhaps?

and yes, chivalry is dead... or so.. as i'm made to believe.
(this statement to open up a heated debate to be tackled in another blog soon)

you get caught up in the moment but as the momentum slows down
and the blurry whirlwind comes to a halt...
you find yourself there... your moment of clarity.
do you drift along with it, or oppose?

but ... to what extent?

it isn't funny anymore. i'm not having fun anymore, that's for sure.
make a stand, let me know. don't go around in circles.
stop running around my head, i can't keep up anymore.
i can't go chasing forever.

TAG. you're IT.

1 Comments:

Blogger j o y l e t said...

honey gurl miss na kita!
haay. what an ordeal.
anyway, the picture was taken at the infamous cliff @ Tali. 25-foot jump, I had a crowd doing a count-down and could not turn my back anymore so I just jumped.

I hope I could be braver in REAL life though to take more plunges.

7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home