Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Hearts' Day to everyone!

Just a quick entry!

I was made to believe I'd be dreading this red letter-heart plasteredday but noooo!
Surprises started coming in as early as 11pm last night...big surprise when I woke up this morning. And yes, I have a date! Hahaha, before gasping or raising your eyebrows just yet, I have a date with my beloved cousin. We made a pact to be each other's dates this day. So sorry na lang sa mga naunahan. lol ;p
I'm thankful that although this year was off to a somewhat bad start,I'm learning and recovering from all the emotional roller-coaster shit of last year.To my friends, thanks for making me feel extra special today! =) Flowers and chocolates may be so passe, but whatever to that, giddy is the way to go today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home