Saturday, December 31, 2005

goodbye 2005! hello 2006!

I cannot believe that in just an hour 2005 will be officially over.
This year was probably the toughest one for me, especially with 1 more hurrah of a kamalasan that has been conveniently trailing me since the past week.
I cannot blog that much,as I am pressed for time (need to bake something in 30 mins), but I can really say that I am so relieved that this year is soon going to be over and done with! If you want something deep, I suggest you read my buddy Cheeky Mon's blog.

Yes, this year has been my "quarter-life" crisis year. So many things happened and I thank God for the moments and experiences and people I've met, friends I got re-aqcuainted with.
In the coming year, I would like to make a pledge to become a better person (how cliche), and be more positive. I don't want to be a scrooge anymore but I cannot assure you it'll be 24/7 as I'm sure I'd have my "topak" moments every now and then.

2006 is all about change, and as the song goes, Change is GOOD!

Happy New Year !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Loopy said...

so,how was last night?:)

8:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home