Monday, December 19, 2005

miss scrooge

warning: this one's full of angst. (what's new!!!)

dreading the weekend... i feel like such a scrooge. I'm not even excited about anything.

yes, the past week was just the ultimate HELL. I can't believe December is just passing me by. Yes I've been doing some retail therapy but I have to admit that I'm more of a giver this time of the year. Well might as well give and give to myself anyway. arrrrgh. it's been 2 days... if i can train myself a little bit more.

boohoo! i've been a crappy, troubled child eager for a soulful connection this year. i've been flattered left and right, but what good does flattery dowhen you get to the core of what you're trying to get to?

if YOU'RE reading this, i want you to know that YOU made me feel the ugliest this year!!!

here's to f*ckin' a$&h@l%$!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home