Tuesday, December 13, 2005

diddlysquat

this entry was inspired by donnah's WANTS.

i remember an old friend of mine saying im like a pendulum (not literally, stupid.) with my situation -- been here, been that.

have i met THE ONE and in some screwed up way fate twists things, my sanity and could have let him slip away? is my THE ONE lurking around waiting for theright moment to strike? Like dons, when I realize that moment, I want everything to go hazy and people diminished to a blur, with just the two of us standing right smack in the middle, cameras zooming in.androse petals (white and red) showering from up above. and the moment, heaven forbid, to be sealed, in the cliche of all cliches...a kiss. soft, slow, tender, with love emanating everywhere, (rays of light now, light's person)sending tingles to my spine.

One thing's for sure though, I don't want to settle !


And holy crap. what the hell was that about?!


I am officially, officially, experiencing quarter-life crisis. I know, like Ther, I should not settle. There are 18 days left of this damn hell of a year it has been. And as I reflect, (oh boy what reflections!) I know I've got to get my ass moving and quit slugging along. But please, cut me some slack and let me linger, soak in whatever fulfilling self-indulgent bad vibes beforeI let go.
Somehow, I have this secret wish of Ashton Kutcher appearing out of nowhere (at 11:59 p.m. of the 31st of December 2005)telling me I got Punk'd.

holy crap.

2006, let's be better.

2 Comments:

Blogger j o y l e t said...

tangina mon, gusto ko talaga uminom. gusto ko ilabas lahat ng sama ng loob ko sa hinayupak na lalaki na ginawa kong mundo ko sa loob ng putaninang apat na taon, na sana pinagkaasayahan ko na lang sa pagliliwaliw at pagtatampisaw sa TALI! ibubuhos ko LAHAT ng sama ng loob ko sa inyo, aking matatalik na kaibigan sa suporta ng pinakamatalik kong kaibigan na si MIGUEL!

putangina. galit ako! solid! diretso tagalog ko!

4:31 PM

 
Blogger Loopy said...

it's a good word mon!

Sige joy, ilabas mo laaanngg!! it's about freaking time!

And yes, sweetie, we do not settle. :)

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home