Saturday, April 22, 2006

bad hair day.


disclaimer:
This will be a 2-in-1 blog.

Today i think was a productive day for me compared to yesterday (where i did nothing but sleep, sleep and sleep).After lunch I drove to Kamuning to have pants done and see if my tailor could make me a nice suit to go with the other pair of pants I had copied and altered...with my size (-1 or 0) it's impossible to find something that ACTUALLY FITS, so whenever I score some clothes, I would have to purchase them or have shopping nightmares that would haunt me for all eternity. Luckily, for shoes, I am blessed to have a normal shoe size.

ANYWAY, after that, I went to my salon, Piandre, to get a trim. My hair was sooo long already and I could see the split ends surfacing (eeek)na. I've been going to that Salon since 2004 and found a good hairstylistin Marlon (who,I just found out last December, is not gay).

Unfortunately, he's been relocated to the Alabang branch. So I asked for the one who replaced him to cut my hair instead.HOLY CRAP.I was explaining to him that I wanted to have a trim (5 inches off the length)and to have my hair a bit layered to add some volume. My hair is supah straight and needs a whole lotta body at times.

ANYWAY, so he starts snipping away...and the process seemed to go on for eternity. i think he kinda noticed i was getting a bit anxious and he asked me, "hindi naman kayo nagmamadali di ba?", to which i smile sweetly and said,"hindi naman". pero shetterz. ang tagal! he was cuttingfor around almost an hour. anyway, viola.

i think he cut 5 inchess off EVERYWHERE.

my hair is so freakin short! I was discussing having a haircut ala Nicole Ritchie with Joes one time but was having second thoughts about it. this was not what i wished for. I don't want to post any pictures of my new haircut. good thing ill be leaving next week and will be away for 3 weeks haha. i hope my hair sucks up all the pro-vitamins in pantene for it to GRRROOOOWWW away!!!

my hair looks like agot isidro's bob cut, slightly layered and with bangs.basta.umoo na lang kayo.
i don't know how in the world i'd be fixing my hair. short hair has always been THE HIGH MAINTENANCE of all hairdos.dammit.

=================
Blog that should have been posted last April 19,2006:

all i want to do right now is go home and sleep.for hours and hours and hours or years or for all eternity until my prince charming wakes me up with a kiss from my deep slumber.i just hope i wake up without the dark circles under my eyes.anyway, im counting the hours til i get out of this cubicle.i am going to look like a freakin Christmas tree in the middle of summer later. i have so much to carry! and the dimwits evenwanted to let me bring home this suitcase for me to bring to the US for the tradeshow this May. WTF!!!

i am so proud of myself for having successfully packed my stuff in my teeny weenie luggage. my clothes look like spring rolls now.that is what you call the art of packing. if i were to assess if this trip was productive, i'd say, so-so.what i loved the most about this was that i was able to see a good friend of mine from highschool, Nadine. The first time i went to Hong Kong she was here too! But we only got to spend the afternoon together. This time, it was 2 days offull time shop til you drop at Causeway Bay and TST, particularly at Granville.Haha! Kudos to Fong for patiently waiting for us while we rummaged through the different stores to find our scores.

Taking a break from shopping along Granville
They were looking forever for this restaurant called Spring Deer.Spring Deer is famous for its Peking duck. yum yum yum! We ordered wayyy tooo mucch food for the 3 of us. Nadine was craving forSweet and sour pork, Fong was craving for sharksfin soup and peking duck and i just suggested shrimp balls and yang chow fried rice. We could've fed 6 people with what we ordered. After that of course we checked out the Esprit Outlet store again to do more shopping. I got another jacket (to brace myself for San Fo weather).We had to extremely go weewee and we couldn't even think of any other place nearby but the Peninsula Hotel (which was just across the street) to go pee.Love the place. If I were to have my honeymoon in Hong Kong, I'd love to stay there.(But I don't want my honeymoon to be in Hong Kong bwaha.)
Anyway, my flight got super delayed. it was supposed to depart from HK at 740pmbut because of the stupid runway construction at the NAIA,we left HK at around 9pm instead.I think NAIA only has 2 runways, and the other one as mentioned will be under construction until July, if I'm not mistaked. Sooo, more flights delayed!
========================

It's good to be back home, although I haven't really unpacked. Need to figure out how many suitcases to bring for 3 weeks.
Last week was such a blur... This week will be hell week. Have to settle my finances and shit!
I know I still have stuff to say but my mind has gone blank.
boohoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Loopy said...

just bring one carry on na maleta and one huge maleta! then a huge purse!! kung maubusan ka ng clothes sa States, bili ka na lang!

7:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home