Sunday, September 18, 2005

mister big shot

a friend of mine sent me this mp3 of Claire Bradey's song (sino ka?!) . Couldn't help but think of it as the appropriate title for my blog.

Despite all the drama I found time to focus my energy to pay homage to my alma mater. Basketball has been one of my favorite sports and what better way to spend a rainy, depressing Thursday? Watch the Green Archers crush the Blue Eaglets..ay Eagles pala! bwahahaha (despite Yeo's panggugulo) !

Also yesterday, we proved to UE that despite the rematch, we could still beat them, tambak din (despite Tang and Arana's olatzs performance) ! May pa-banner banner pa sila na : UE Lumalaban ng Parehas (or something like that)... .uhm, Karen if you're reading my blog... NO OFFENSE! PEACE TAYO heehee !



So now my dear bloggertsz I leave you with my favorite pic -- (thanks to my bro)

8888

1 Comments:

Blogger lovine said...

mek mek.

one big fight!

10:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home