Sunday, August 07, 2005

Editorial

Okay so maybe Ocean Park isn't as damn great as Hong Kong Disneyland should be.
(Is there a BIG difference from the Original Disneyland at California?!?)
Nevertheless it was something that compensated the weeks of going to the same
destinations.It's such a cliche thing to do... but I guess a 3-month stay wouldn't be complete
if you haven't been to Ocean Park, right? (or I may be wrong...the next 3-month stint wouldn't be complete if you don't get to visit Hong Kong Disneyland). Like a giddy child, of course I was game to go! Besides, I didn't have to pay for the ticket!

And to whoever stumbles on my blog, pakealam niyo ba blog ko to eh? Sure I can be erratic at times from being downright moody to mundane, BUT!
If you can't take what you're seeing or reading then look at the upper right hand side
of your screen. See that X button? Click it! (Oh yeah, and WHY do you keep coming back anyway?!)

ANYWAY, last weekend was my first time to go to Tutuban! (EVER, as in.)
I just loooove bargain shopping! Went there with my cousin Alyn, her boyfriend Eric and
his cousin, Cookie Borres (guys check this upcoming make-up and hairstylist...she did a shoot for Seventeen but I'm not sure when it's gonna be out!). Bought a complete outfit, with matching accessories pa! Reminded me of Lo wu mall... puro intsik din yung tindero hahaha.
I guess what made it fun (besides the company I was with), was that we didn't have to scramble for parking... and even if it was raining, we were indoors most of the time. Medyo scary nga lang while we were looking for the EXIT, biglang nag brown-out! Pick-pockets on the loose!

It was also the first time I went with John to the Parlor (plugging! Guys get a haircut at SALON DE MANILA!).
Ang TAGAL men. Actually I was kinda inggit, hehe, he always gets hair treatments everytime he goes for a haircut and always gets the latest 'do (but now it's more wash and wear, no more product overload!)...for FREE!

Hope's been "crying" lately. We couldn't figure out what was wrong with her.. either she's in real pain or she just needed to be placed in an airconditioned room (yeah, my dog's chuchal like that). Sunday 3 am she cried again. I was petting her head (that didn't sound quite rquite right! ;p ) ... and something caught my eye. The little girl was crying out for help because her head was so itchy! Caught a few teenie tiny fleas growing on top of her head! No wonder! And John and I have a theory that Greta's the culprit!

She seems to be in such misery nowadays. Aside from her itchies, my dad's been tripping on her hair BIG TIME!We had her groomed last May, semi-puppy/summer cut... she was sporting an EWOK look (yeah, in time for STAR WARS) and then right as her hair was growing out, my dad gets a pair of scissors and starts snipping away... because,as he concluded, she's losing her "peripheral vision" coz too much hair's blocking it! So now, her EWOK look has now evolved to the OWL look. I'd want to take a picture of her but she's too nakakaawa! She now even has this "paawa" look plastered on her face ever time I look at her.

Amidst the whole jueteng payola scandals, breaking news -- Senator Raul Roco succumbs to Prostrate Cancer (August 5)Sad day in the political arena, lost one of the few good men...

Deutsche's birthday too last week ( I owe you a visit man,soon!).

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down but nothing's gonna stop me EVAH from blogging my mind out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home