Monday, August 22, 2005

Blast from the Past.

I wasn't able to post this when I was supposed to coz I was thinking I need to post some pics. But the blog's long over-due so I guess I have no choice but to post (DUH.)

Monday August 22, 2005
I am currently "floating". I took anti-histamine meds yesterday afternoon and I just really hate the "hang-over" I get from it-- that same old bangag feeling you get from taking Tylenol PM's.
Anyway, last Saturday was really fun! It was a pseudo-high school reunion, c/o Miss Birthday Girl and upcoming fashion designer, Maita Fernandez! It was nice to hang out with Bea and Donnah, catch up a bit and laugh the night away. Of course, there were camwhore moments, and the usual analysis of tv series (it has evolved from Dawson's Creek to One Tree Hill!), although the love life subject was not elaborately discussed. Enough of those parties where you get so drunk you spill your heart and eyes out. hmm... well, at least for me!



Virgos





Thursday, August 25, 2005
STRESSIEST (okay I think I'm inventing my adjectives here..) work day EVER! Customer does not want to agree with payment terms, we make a firm stand (as instructed by management) and what do I get back in return? A WAY ANGRY EMAIL! Plus, false accusations! Grrrr talaga!
I just hope this issue will be resolved SOON and am crossing my fingers next time I talk to my customer (he's actually one of my favorite customers to talk to) , everything's cool, calm and collected (THINK-- selective amnesia!)


Friday, August 26, 2005
Donskidoodledoo and Ate Hannah's birthday. I gotta give it up to their parents for their family planning haha!

I'm getting hooked to MAGIC SING XTREME! Videoke was never better. Plus, singing my lungs out with the help of my cousin Alyn's SONY GRAND Wega, is just like.no.other !
I love the updated song selections, crooning to Vanessa William's CONSTANTLY (not Nina's!) to crazy 80's hits and screaming my head off to Whitney Houston to Michelle Branch hits, what a way to release all the stress!

It was fun too reminiscing to the silly crazy stuff we cousins did as kids while sippin home made Kahlua (yez!). We had this exclusive club, TTA (go figure what it stands for) whose main purpose was to OUT my brother! HAHAH! We even had stupid rules like THOU SHALT NOT SAY BAD WORDS EXCEPT FOR SHAME AND SHIT. WTF?! hahahha!

What a week. Can't believe I'm turning 24 in 4 freakin' days!

1 Comments:

Blogger Loopy said...

me too! time goes by so fast! i'll be 24 in about a month!

kaka-miss tuloy mga povedan friends ko. sayang na cancel yun surprise for Den, i didn't get to see my barkada tuloy!

2:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home