Friday, August 19, 2005

7 for Mankind.

All for a huff and a puff.
As I was waiting for an FX earlier this week going to work, I came a cross this guy, a bit taong grasa-ish but not quite 100% yet. Anyway, he was walking towards my direction, semi-siga. I was a bit nervous I'd run into trouble in broad daylight. Anyway, so I finally hailed an FX. As we were moving, I was blankly staring at the window and I noticed the guy I ran into walked quite a distance. I saw him pick up a used half-consumed cigarette, approach a guy smoking to probably get a light. And that dude, bless his soul, gave the guy a brand new stick.
Share the love.

Fast forward to last night. Aboard the back portion of the FX (yes, I'm a daily commuter! bringing a car to work [gas +parking] will make my wallet dry as the Sahara), 3 ladies were talking about how stressful their work is. I could really relate. Overworked and underpaid, one of them quipped. I could only muster a grin listening to them chat away.

I was supposed to get myself my birthday gift yesterday. I met with a friend who was selling them.Had to fit the jeans right? Got the jeans from the condo of this former child actor who used to love roller blading. And met this blonde action star/student/former GMIKero who cooks really well (according to a friend), who even offered us to sample his cooking. Sorry, we weren't really hungry yet.

Anyway, the jeans didn't fit. It was a size too big to be called a 25. And Honey and I were a bit Star-Struck!

Pic for the week, playing around with Photoshop. Rasterize!


fiogirl3

Honey Frio Mixx!

Honey's last day today at work... (ay second to the last pala!) Honey Lemon we will miss you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Loopy said...

what the hell was that? anyway, where is Honey going?

2:35 AM

 
Blogger j o y l e t said...

punyeta kung sino man yun. WTF?!
Uy Honey san ka daw pupunta? hehe!

7:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home