Monday, June 13, 2005

24

i am the drama queen in the satire called Exhibit D.
I crash and burn,airbags cushioning the fall.
Swimming in this sea of unconsciousness, hoping for some sort of auto-pilot/cruise control.
I'm not yet 25 yet it seems i'm hitting some sort of pre-quarter life crisis.There will be a lot of changes when I get back. Yes, a lot.I've put my life on hold too much for something I've been following blindly.

Must gather courage to do so. Time to face up to the challenge!

I don't know why my general feeling everyday is STRESSED. I try to mind my own business most of the time but little things,little annoying things always get the best of me. I just can't wait to get back home, have a nice haircut, dye my hair again,have a foot spa and have a good full body massage.

24 days and counting!



joy_fountain Me and my alter ego-- happier times.


p.s.
Just as i was sinking to an all time low, something really babaw perks up my day...free tickets to Ocean Park! I was literally on the verge of crying when I got hold of the tickets. Hard to explain, but I guess you know the feeling.



IMG_1726

just one day full of happiness please!

p.p.s. thanks to my digital artist, joesy, boreder out of his wits than me! ;p

4 Comments:

Blogger lovine said...

how cuuuuute!! :D

6:29 AM

 
Blogger lizalizaliza said...

OMG!!! howd u do that pic?!?!? and where did you have the picture taken??? astiiiig!!!

5:44 AM

 
Blogger j o y l e t said...

some cool fountain at the Hong Kong park! haha! YES! INUMAN TALAGA!

6:33 PM

 
Blogger Loopy said...

you're STRESSED?! it can't be possible be because of work...i want your job! please don't destroy the illusion!!

2:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home