Monday, August 01, 2005

Back from the Dead!

HI!!!!!
I haven't blogged in the Looooonnggggeeesssst time! I don't even know where to begin.
So many things happened since I got back...where to start, where to start!!!

Hong Kong .... in retrospect:

OCEAN PARK! I finally went to Ocean Park! And damn was it raining most of the time but okay lang. Fed a seal, saw big ugly fishes, saw different kinds of sharks. Made me want to dive again!


Cable Cars (duh). Posted by Picasa



Adventure Land Posted by Picasa



Ocean Theater Posted by Picasa



I'm guessing this is Aberdeen... Posted by Picasa



Marine Land Posted by Picasa



Headland Posted by Picasa



Hello Mister Seal! Posted by Picasa



101 Posted by Picasa



360 view of the Park Posted by Picasa



It says: I'm one tray of fish Posted by Picasa


Welcome! Posted by Picasa

The roller coaster was baduy, mas ok pa yung Space Shuttle sa Enchanted hehe. But there was this ride called the Abyss where Honey and I screamed our lungs out! Gave us a different kind of rush! Haha! And one thing we noticed, mga lolo and lola na instik (as in literal mga matatanda), had no fear whatsoever to hop on these rides.


After work last July 8, I did my last last minute marathon shopping! I just discovered much to my dismay that I liked shopping at Causeway Bay pala. Made a mad dash to G2000 to get my dad's tie rack and got myself a white shirt, without even trying it on! (and haven't even tried it on still...) Made another mad dash to Times Square to get John and I something we can wear together-- our PUMA LOVE belts hehe. Made a quick stop at Mango to see if I can get myself something pa from the Sale... to my dismay.After that, ran to City Super to get my dad some sugar free treats. Speed walked like crazy to the Bus Stop. Ang tagal ng bus! Anyhoo, for the first time during that entire stay, I was the only one who got off Sun Chui Estates bus stop!
Packed my bags, took a few quick bites off my Sausage Mcmuffin (which served as my breakfast and lunch!) then off we went to the airport.

Ang aga namin dumating! The check-in counter of Cebu Pacific was still closed and we had to wait around 10 minutes pa. My baggage kinda exceeded the maximum allowance, buti na lang we used joint baggage privilege. Had to get away from Honey and Andrew.. I didn't wanna be a witness to their airport scene...heehee. Ang layo ng gate! EXAG! I didn't know I could take the train! Delayed pa yung flight! But anyhow, it was good to be home! ANG INIT! HAHAHAHA!


So fast forward, the latest happenings, in digital:

Kristina Rocio Aguirre's Christening. I am now a ninang! =)


Ninangs Posted by Picasa


Jon-Jon's birthday party last Saturday.
Vodka Redbull and white wine overload, I swear I'm never drinking Vodka Redbull again! The whole time I kept on waiting for me to get hyper, but alas, it got my temper hyper instead! Nevertheless, I am content, because I drank to my heart's delight, the 3 months I missed out on the booze (except for the Moet et Chadon at Hey Hey!) and great company =)




Happy Hits! Posted by Picasa

Patron seat tickets to the DLSU vs. FEU game last Sunday.
Boohoo! Great seats, bad game. SHET.

Might be quite a while again til I get to post...til next time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Loopy said...

hoy!! hindi pa tayo nagkikita!

9:43 PM

 
Blogger j o y l e t said...

hellooo! Yeah nga Anna sayang dapat andun ka! Thanks to Kid pala (hehe alam na niya yun).

Therbee!!! Are you available on weekends for lunch? Like on a Saturday?

8:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home