Monday, June 06, 2005

whore shoe.

The shoe-whore that I am, I gave in to my desire and got me 2 pairs of shoes over the weekend! One caramel colored one (think of the color of the bag handles of the LV monogram bags)and a pair from Enzo Angliolini! I wish I had all the money in the worldso I can max out my credit card and not be burdened by the bills bills bills.

Anyway, a few days ago, aboard the MTR, I saw this girl who was wearing an interesting pair of ballerina-type flats in caramel. (Ok, i don't knowwhat it is with me and the word/color caramel) And it had little rivet-like studs on the back and front of the shoe. ewan di ko madescribe!basta makikita niyo na lang suot ko siya hehehe. And because it's caramel colored, I need a caramel colored bag to match it too! SHET.And of course, to coordinate the outfit further, i would need a caramelcolored belt too! Good thing it's a red-letter Saturday this coming Saturday!No work again! Which means, we only get to work for 1 freaking Saturday this month!Woohooo! Shopping na to the max ito! No seriously, I think I need to startpasalubong shopping already for my family since I don't want to end up panic buying right?

No internet in the office. I think and I hope that they've decided to do something with the connection since it just constantly drops all the time! So anyway, the holiday this Saturday is the Tsuen Ng or Dragon Boat Festival.Ewan ko kung anong meron mga dragon boat siguro! haha! And then, July 1, (HINT HINT!)is another holiday! I guess this'll be my panic buying day.
Kung may papabili kayo, sabihin niyo tapos padalhan niyo na rin ako ng pera ha?
I think this is all for today. Caffeine overdose na ko.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home