Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Leithold is DEAD!

I guess the title for this blog says it all.
I got a kick finding out about his death from my former classmate's ym offline message.
This guy, the famous (or should i say infamous?) author of The Calculus 7 (TC7), died last April 29. He was 80. More on him here:
Anyway, I got a kick because I ultimately hated his book--it was the BIBLEof the ANMATH series, which I ultimately flunked for, i think 3 times! It really made college life a LIVING HELL, especially for us Compsci students.I think the only time I enjoyed this book was when I really loved my teacher- Ms. Ruivivar, who taught so well and made me believe I could get the volumes of irregular solids.ANYWAY, binaon ko na sa limot yon. haha!


tc7

R.I.P.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mix said...

I cannot help but react sa post na ito!!! Pucha yang anmath na yan! Haha!

I didn't think buhay pa sya when we were using the book. Oh well, now he's not. Shoot. RIP.

7:33 PM

 
Blogger Loopy said...

are you serious?! i didn't know that!

2:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home