Sunday, July 30, 2006

lethargic

i am feeling utterly useless today.
the rain really bogs me down to this very lethargic state of mind.
the weather becomes the perfect catalyst for another one of those quarter-life crisis moments.

my boss just left last week for Hawaii to study his masters.
we don't know if he's coming back, we'll find out in a year or so.

i guess the only plus point for this damn rainy season is i got to meet the fab 5!
especially kyan...dream come true.
nevermind the fact that others might say jologs, how can i let this chance pass my by?

i've been reading rich dad poor dad.
i hate books that make me think.they get me all depressed.
and so, in my incoherence today i will try to leave you at leastwith something more concrete...

1 Comments:

Blogger Loopy said...

thom felicia looks good in person!

8:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home