Thursday, May 05, 2005

WiFi

I'm posting!!! From my flat!!! How is that possible? haha thanks to honey! She "innocently" asked KB (one of the seniors in our company) how he gets to access the internet from here and I overheard him giggling-- thru an unsecure WiFi connection here in the neighborhood.

Aaah. the joys of new technology, so many loopholes. I just hope I get to post this blog and not get disconnected.

It's already 10:45 p.m. and I still have a couple of phone calls to make. Can't quite get to that task yet since someone's hogging the t.v. Adjustments, adjustments. I feel like I've been adjusting my whole life. Is this how the real world's supposed to be?

Scary fact--things are beginning to become routinely boring around here. It's wake up, work,go home, work, sleep, wake up, work, you get the picture. It's so nakakatamad to think of what to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner! I kinda regret all those bad dinner and lunches (alternate adobong baboy, adobong manok, fried chicken, tinola,fried fish everyday!!!)where all I have to do is eat the food coz I have no choice. Brocolli's so abundant here, brocolli overload na kami! And at this building called the World Wide House there's this floor there with Filipino shops that sell food, but we noticed the same din yung putahe (tama ba spelling!? ;p ) . Nasasawa na ko sa Mcdo, Fairwood or Cafe de Coral >_< ! Madami sanang mga karenderya-like places here to eat but the thing is, their menu's all in Chinese. Man, and this has to go on for 2 more months!!!

Kahit nga shopping nakakatamad na eh... *GASP!* JOKE! NEVERRRR!!! Nakakatamad mag WINDOW SHOPPING. Hindi lang nakakatamad, NAKAKAFRUSTRATE!

Bad trip pa coz I bought a local SIM so that I can keep in touch with people here, para di naman masyadong mahal bill ko sa globe pagbalik ko diyan (I've learned na my lesson!)...when I turned on my fone, SIM CARD REJECTED! Forgot my phone's locked to Globe. Bulok! Have no choice but to have it unlocked here. Or my little angel will bring me a spare fone to use (hehe!)

What to do, what to do. I hope plans for tomorrow night'll push through. I need some R&R!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger lizalizaliza said...

wow! so you have internet in your flat na! angliit liit kse ng mga apartments diyan kaya taos tagos ung makakagamit ng wifi! hahahaha!

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home