Sunday, January 09, 2005

Bored..out of my wits.

It's 2005, brand new year! Brand new me... i wish.
After last month's slew of emotional shit, here i am posting my 1st blog for the year!
A recap of last month's activities:
1) Eggzmas party
2) Kuya Jay's party of the year
3) Christmas at Kuya Jeb's (yes, unfortunately, my cousin's nickname is shit.)
4) Dinner with John's family
5) Inuman at Alyn's house
6) Asian Tsunami.

For the first time, i find myself speechless.
The lastest salespeople are now in Hong Kong for their weeklong training. Oh the fun of shopping,alas. It's winter season...wonder how they'll roam the streets of Tsim Sha Tsui and Mongkok in the freezing weather. On second thought, I wonder how it is there to be in the Winterfestival they keep on advertising at Star World.

So many lives lost, in a split second. Swept away literally. My heart pours out for the victims of the tsunami. So will there be a wave of foreigners in Boracay now? Or Bohol perhaps...please don't flock to Bohol...make it remain one's sanctuary.

Im now teaching GOPWET how to make ham sushi. yum yum!
Slow day at work... and no Mica in sight! (papasok ka ba?!)
So I guess I can go home early then... extended work hours over the holidays just aint right.

Haaay.
2005 = FOCUS.





Little Asia Dec.30,2004
Posted by Hello


Kepels, Eggzmas party 2004.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home