Tuesday, November 30, 2004

in debt.

after some pondering it dawned on me. i am gonna have to pay off my debts by the year-end to have a clean slate next year. it doesn't help when just as you thought you've recovered from your present debt, wham! another just landed right on your lap. and i didn't see this one coming. i thought i had license to swipe during my hong kong trip but shit. no pala. my dad just made me singil from shopping with his credit card. and i didn't even buy those things for myself. i used his card to buy pasalubong for my mom, bro and sis. oh well. at least i didn't max it out or else i'd be paying him for life.

inigo's party was a blast. i think the kid really enjoyed himself. i brought my dog, hope! but poor dog, was harrassed by little children the whole time. this little girl kept tugging on her tail. this little boy kept hitting her with a toy gun (bad boy!). she didn't even want to eat! and my tito kept on saying" kaya ka di nagkaboyfriend kasi puro aso inaatupag mo"... well... hindi sumama si boyfriend EH.

yesterday, john and i went to galle to go shopping at the department store. you really don't know what good finds there are hiding beneath the stack of clothes. he bought jeans (bastonation...to his dismay) and i bought a black turtleneck for my skirt. all set for the party on friday!

i feel sick. i've diagnosed myself to have IDA (iron deficiency anemia ...not enough vitamins...), sore throat and colds. i'd have to muster enough strength to go to work tomorrow. i can't always be on sick leave every other week. hehe.

here, pics from inigo's party.




hello hope hope Posted by Hello



Inigo with his Batman cake.. classic talaga si Batman. Posted by Hello



Hi! Posted by Hello


Kids...(the little girl sitting in between the 2 chairs is the culprit who kept tugging hope's tail!) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home