Wednesday, December 01, 2004

i got memo-d

yes, i just received my first ever memo. im currently not feeling well. i have a very sore throat and i can feel the phlegm in my lungs just waiting to be expelled. i drank a pitcher of water yesterday and will be drinking 2 more today. have to flush out toxins. so this weekend will definitely be a DETOX weekend for me. no drinking. alas. john and i were supposed to be celebrating our anniv today. but with me being sick and the typhoon YOYONG coming (where is it?!),it'd be best to stay indoors.

anyway, back to the memo. my boss sent a mass memo to us sales people for being
über slow in correctly filling out a Sales Order form. I swear i did it correctly.. or maybe yesterday i was just too much of in a rush to check. i wanted to go home so badly as my throat was hurting like hell.

my eyes are burning. there's a thermometer in my left armpit as i type...im feel like im deteriorating...my mom just got home with my STASH. thermometer and drugs. ahh. yes. nothing like those drugs to give you that placebo effect.

37.5... i'm officially sick.

here, some pictures goofing around. i miss by bebe =(


goons... Posted by Hello



The Buzz Posted by Hello