Wednesday, November 24, 2004

the daily grind.

arrrgh! i hate my internet connection. PLDT DSL BULOK!
i just clicked on the Publish Post Button and waited for the next page to load..but alas. wala!
it really really sucks when you've already written down something and then you suddenly lose it.
tomorrow there will be a nationwide transportation strike. ugh. let's just hope those fx drivers are smart enough to realize that we need them!!! yes, i'm part of the commuting public. for the following reasons:
1. i don't have my own car.. but my ate and my younger brother do
2. i don't really want to bring my own car because:
2.1 no parking...don't want to pay for parking everyday
2.2 gas is too expensive
2.3 it's traffic going home, don't want to face it head-on
3. i don't really mind commuting from the office to my house because it's not THAT hard to get a ride(only when it rains, commuting is HELL!), the FX taxis pass by my office everyday.
4. either my dad or john can pick me up (but i don't count on them to)
the only drawback to daily commuting is going home with a film of condensed smog masking your face.

so what do you do with a sedentary lifestyle? try to spice things up a bit. but how? suggestions please. what do you call a pirated pirated cd? (uhm, a pirated pirated cd?)

It's my nephew Iňigo's 4th birthday today! Which reminds me... i have to get him a gift! He's such a smart cutie. Ask him where his parents are and he'll answer..."at work, working for my future." o di ba? i couldn't get over the fact that he was looking for me last friday, out of the blue. and not because he wanted to see my dog. i think that's a sign i really have to be at this kid's party and get him something! any suggestions to get for a 4 year old?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home