Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Havianas-ing

I am a demented ditz with attention-deficit disorder. i can't seem to function at all here at work. but actually i think it'd really make you feel good if you knowyou'd get compensated in time for you to pay your bills.

bills. bills. bills. i hate this part of being grown-up. i feel likeall my money goes to GLOBE!

just finished reading Plum Syke's Bergdorf Blondes. The book really puts you into ditz mode. not that i care though. i'm actually into books like these nowadays. Not in the mood for philosophical shit or action-packed books that will make me think. I'm really not into thinking mode.

i'm addicted to chocolate brown. And all the more addicted to laying my hands (rather, feet)to a pair of chocolate brown 1" Havianas flip-flops. I had a pair reserved at Souk last month. They said that the stock'd arrive around 1st week of April. I called them again yesterday to double check. They said stock'd arrive August. I was so devastated. Tried calling Rustan's but the Shangrila tower didn't have any in stock. The last pairs of brown Havianas were old stocks and none of them were my size!

So this morning, I got a text from Souk telling me to come over coz the Havianas just came in. Frantically excited, I took the liberty of using my lunch break to head over and buy me my lovely slippers.

POTEK. They did have new stock but no chocolate brown! It seems that everyone's going gaga over the color. I don't want white or pink... i want chocolate brown!!!
no amount of whining'd get me anywhere near a pair of my coveted slippers. i just wish i stumble upon a havianas store in HK and satisfy the craving within. tomorrow im getting a foot spa!



slip me. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home