Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I miss my girls.

Peering over my co-worker's PC, I saw her looking through quotes from my best friends' show, Sex and the City. Tuesday nights will never be the same again. Then again, MANHUNT took over their time slot,however, I don't think they'll last for 6 seasons as the girls have.

Some quotes:

Carrie: Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone -- just as wild -- to run with.

*to the person concerned: ARE YOU READING THIS?!? ;p

Carrie: I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love. And I don't think that love is here in this expensive suite in this lovely hotel in Paris.

* my ultimate fave, last episode, ditching Alexhanderrrrh Swarovski hahaha!

Charlotte: Is it safe to buy pot from strangers?
Carrie: They're not strangers. They're our new friends with pot.
*hello Friends!

Carrie: I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.
* my next ditzy motto in life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home