Thursday, March 10, 2005

PATOK

feeling quite slow and unreceptive here at work. been running around paying the bills. seems that next week will be CRUNCH TIME as i have to show interesting customers. apparently those i have seem to be boring my boss (and me as well) out of our wits. i've been suffering from toothaches. tomorrow i'll be having 3 of my wisdom teeth pulled out (OUCH!). i don't know how i'll survive not being able to eat normal food. i haven't been eatingnormally since yesterday as my dentist had to fill in my teeth with pasta (left side). i had to chew on my right side which i had a hard time dealing with since my wisdom tooth on my right sidehad an inflammed gum. come lunch time i ordered macaroni which really sucked so i tried munching on my mom's barbecue. chewing the pork felt like chewing rubber meat as i tried masticatingusing my front teeth. not a good idea. dinner was potatos from the adobo and had 2 bowls of arroz caldo later on when i got home. apparently, i discovered last night, that our maid makes good arroz caldo. jumakpot din sa wakas.
i need to take a dip pretty soon. plans of scuba diving before i go on a 3-month hiatus seem to be bleak.baket kasi ang aga ng Holy week! kahit swimming pool lang pwede na. i don't think aasa pa ko sa beach.
looking forward to this hong kong trip to help me manage my finances (hehe lol!). scary thought really. i don't think i'll be able to live on my own with how much money i'm making here. such a cruel place, the world out there is.

I have this obession for Exhibit D at ETC. Tuesday nights will never be complete without me watching One Tree Hill (which was a re-run of last week's episode...grrr!) and The OC! I think Adam Brody rocks. His loser, sarcastic character makes him more endearing to the audience. And what a twisted plot!

ok so im just blogging..ranting ... rambling. off to work!

1 Comments:

Blogger lovine said...

jogels! wala lang. tumpak!

10:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home