Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Shoe Whore.

Hi I'm Joy and I'm a shoe-aholic! Haha lol. Im the midst of problemizing how I can fix my presentation for tomorrow's sales meeting, Jonas buzzed me to let me check out fabulous shoes from PUMA's über cool upscale line, 96 hours, fablous shoes designed by Neil Barrett (uhm, hi who the hell are you, just heard of you now but i think i love you!). I've been wanting to own a pair of puma sneaks since around 2 years ago but everytime I go visit their site, I get dizzy trying to decipher which sneak's cool or not. Plus now, I've been wanting to get myself a pair of shoes which are dressy at the same time comfy... very rare combo indeed if you've got a budget that's way flat. Of course, style + comfort = sky-high price. So, what to do what to do. Starve myself for a month and a half, or...find a sponsor?

HELLO! Pa-sponsor naman dyan! Sapatos lang! Tsaka na yung bag and accessories ( accessories = jewelry, and that yummy Bvlgari watch I saw along Des Voeux road). POTEK. Kailangan na talagang kumayod. I'm succumbing to worldly things. But, as my favorite motto says, "Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping!" Yes, shoes are definitely my ultimate fetish and vanity is definitely my favorite sin.


Rintocco - a suede bag wouldn't hurt plus yummy Earl Jeans to go please! Posted by Hello



Cattura Dove Gray-Seed (please donate a skirt and a blazer in the same shade with this and champagne South Sea Pearls please ;p ) Posted by Hello


Cattura Nut Brown-Amber Gold (please donate a gorgeous brown bag to go with this) Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger lovine said...

the first pair was cute!

wag ka na mag puma. i just got new yellow onitsuka tigers (asics), and they're the best shoes in the world! my old ones lasted me forever and a half, and they're still alive and kicking and i've never had shoes that are cooler and more comfortable than they are. wag ka lang maingay kay lovell heheehheehhehehehe.

11:45 PM

 
Blogger j o y l e t said...

potek. yun ba yung sa Kill Bill? So sino ako si Black Mumba hahaha! POTEK. Bisitahin mo ko sa HK papakainin kita ng sankatutak na siomai!

12:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home