Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Gourmet this and that.

One of the bare necessities in life is FOOD.
I have a secret (well not anymore after revealing it shortly)- I'm a closet-case chef.
Uhm, maybe.
I love anything gourmet!!! I cannot compromise my exquisite taste for something mediocre.
Actually, kung ano masarap exquisite na yon for me, be it kamote with margarine, inihaw na atay (okay some are cringing na),
isaw, or dinuguan, wag lang talaga ampalaya because it's the ultimate bleah!
So anyway, I wish for a kitchen all to myself, with a Viking stove, stainless steel appliances
(ref,dishwasher, countertops [appliance ba yon!?]), etc. etc. Cutlery set!
A kitchen complete with a countertop for making bread, pasta drainer sink, and a bad-ass oven!
I would like to have my own grill too... I picture my kitchen with doors leading out
to a cabaňa or lanai, whichever fits your fancy. hmmm!
And what would I be cooking? A feast of course.
Man, all this day dreaming's getting me hungry.
tummy rumbling courtesy of starbucks' iced mocha latte
Menu:
Hummus with grilled Pita bread
Chicken strips with honey mustard sauce
Tuna salad sandwich
Potato salad
GIANT MONSTER PRAWNS (buttered with lotsa garlic...yummmy!)
Pasta with chorizo
Lasagna (4-cheese)
Lamb chops with mint and herb sauce
Buttered Rice
lotsa red wine and lovin
and for dessert, the ultimate!!! Chocolate souffle with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

POTEK.
I wish i had a house with a lanai and an infinity pool. Parteh everyday!
But back to reality...kayod (hello OFW life!) or marry a millionaire (whichever comes first!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home